3T Presentation PC
Dell Optiplex GX 745, service tag 7130RD1, clone is H130RD1
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR2 Non-ECC SDRAM,800MHz, (2 DIMM)
- 80GB SATA, 10,000 RPM WDC WD800ADFS-75SLR2
- Video: 256MB ATI Radeon X1300PRO, Dual Monitor DVI or VGA
- Onboard parallel port: The trigger pulse comes from scanner to LPT1 pin 12. Normal is high voltage, TTL pulse is low voltage. This is used by Presentation and Matlab Data Acquisition.
- mouse and keyboard
- ascii trigger device input for E-prime, sends a keyboard letter "t" signal
- ascii trigger device power
- Lumitouch button box
- secondary child-friendly button box
- Network interface: wall jack
- DMS-59 video out to DVI splitter. First output goes to VGA converter, then to AverMedia splitter, then to desktop monitor. Second DVI output goes directly to projector. Video signal is cloned at 1280x1024 resolution.
- PCI parallel port: NetMOS parallel port (LPT3) PCI card sends signals to ASL eye tracker (long "XDAT" cable). This port may alternatively be connected to the BioPac system via parallel cable.
- Serial cable from Echo PCI card to external Gina 3G audio device
Manual for Echo Gina 3G audio device:
Echo Gina 3G Manual
- Problem: The display above the computer doesn't seem to show the whole desktop. You can't see the edge of the desktop unless you move the mouse toward that edge.
- Solution: This happens because the cable between the AverMedia box and the monitor is loose. The video card is giving out 1280x1024, but the AverMedia box decides it can't reliably send this resolution, so it tells the monitor to display at 1024x768. This makes the screen seem too small for the desktop. The solution is to tighten the connections and reboot the PC.