GE Physiological Monitoring PC
Dell Dimension XPS Gen 3, Service Tag DM29Z51
- Pentium 4 3.4GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Seagate ST380013AS 80GB
- ATI Radeon X800 SE 128MB PCI Express x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out)
- Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx
- Philips DVD+-RW
- Creative Audigy 2 PCI with Firewire
- Data Acquisition:
- NI PCI-5112 (three BNC output ports, not connected) The attached cables have the following labels:
- left: "Trigger Port"
- middle: "Chan 1"
- right: "Chan 0"
- NI PCI-6052E (connected to labeled NI brick)
- NI PCI-6120 (connected to labeled NI brick)
Symptoms: After replacing the motherboard, Presentation timing will be significantly off. Under My Computer -> Properties, the measured CPU clock speed will be something like 4.8 or 4.9GHz, when really it should be 3.4GHz.
Solution: Update the BIOS