- Sanyo PLC-XT25L
- Projector controls are located on the top of the projector.
- After pressing the On button, projector will take about 1min to warm up.
- Focus and zoom functions are performed manually by turning the lens.
- The lens shift function, which allows horizontal and vertical movement of the image without physically moving the projector, is performed by pressing the Lens button on top of the projector then using the arrow buttons to make the adjustment.
- Power, lens shift and input functions may also be controlled using the remote.
- Power off/standby is performed by pressing the Standby button twice.
- Lamp life is approx 2000hrs. If projector lamp does not light after checking for power etc, lamp may need replacing. A backup replacement lamp is located on one of the back shelves in the 1.5T equipment room. This operation should be performed by IRC authorized personnel only.
- projector specs (pdf)